Get free pastries, baguettes and other baked goods – MoneyMagpie
Baked goods can be some of the most satisfying, delicious foods on the planet. Who doesn’t love the smell of a freshly baked loaf of bread, or a flaky pastry with their morning coffee?
Well, if you love a warm, buttery baguette or pizza slice as much as we do, you are in luck!
Wildfarmed is a food business representing change by farming differently. Wildfarmed flour is regenerative, fully traceable and is grown in a way that prioritises soil health. Grown without herbicides, fungicides or pesticides, Wildfarmed works with nature to ensure its flour is not only better for biodiversity, but tastier for you.
Now, Wildfarmed are collaborating with bakeries nationwide, from London to the Lake District, to give away thousands of delicious baked goods throughout March and April. Not only will this support independent and small bakeries, but it aims to introduce customers to regeneratively farmed British produce.
All you have to do is turn up at a participating bakery, and say, “Show me the Wildfarmed”, for a free party, baguette, sourdough loaf or pizza. But be quick, your local bakery may have limited items available!
- 23rd March – Beaten by a Whisker, London E17 – Bun
- 23rd March – Keelham Farm Shop, Skipton North Yorkshire – Keelham Sourdough
- 24th March – Sourdough Sophia, London N8 – Wholemeal Loaf
- 30th March – Companio, Manchester – Wildfarmed Baguette
- 30th March – Good Honest, Nottingham – Pecan Buns & Sourdough
- 31st March – Holy Grain, Manchester – Baked Goods
- 31st March – Ozone Coffee, London E2 – Wholemeal Bran Cake
- 5th April – Orange Bakery, Wallington Oxfordshire – Wholemeal Loaf
- 7th April – Marmadukes, Sheffield – Baked Goods
dates to be confirmed
- More? The Artisan Bakery, Lake District – Wholemeal Sourdough
- Chatsworth Bakehouse, London SE19 – Pizza
- Layla Bakery, London W10 – Wholemeal Loaf
- The Long Table, Cotswolds – Baked Goods
- Bun Dat, South London – Baked Goods
Already embraced by Michelin-starred restaurants, pasta and pizza chefs and leading bakers across the country (highlighted stockists include Manteca, Strakers, Moro, Fallow, Hide, Pizza Pilgrims and Jolene), by simply buying a loaf of Wildfarmed bread, customers can support Wildfarmed’s mission to become the biggest soil regeneration programme on British arable land.
Ever conscious to help their stockists and customers, January ’23 saw Wildfarmed give away £250 dinner tabs, totalling nearly £5000, supporting hospitality in a traditionally tough time of the year, and bringing joy to diners whilst pockets are tight.